Ruby Beach

Bookmark (5)
ClosePlease login
4.9/5 - (38 votes)

09 ruby beach covers 02

VIEW ALL UNCENSORED PHOTOS NOW!

09 ruby beach covers 06 09 ruby beach covers 04 09 ruby beach covers 03 09 ruby beach covers 05

If you are feeling a little down lately dealing with too much stress on your shoulders well fear not my friend as these next upcoming photos will most certainly put a huge smile on your face and lift up that weight as I am about to bring the sun & fun to your heart! That’s right baby! I’m back at the open-minded resort Desire in Mexico and I intend to make the best out of my 10 vacation days!

How could I resist the beautiful golden beach they have over there? I mean, what is not to like when it comes to the warm sea breeze playing with my hair, the soft caress of the ocean waves licking my thighs and the sultry sun shining on my honey skin?! Now imagine if I can not only enjoy all this magnificent and peaceful scenery but I can do it while dressed up with my ruby red latex catsuit?!

I am not kidding you: this resort allows me to enjoy the beach dressed up with latex or totally naked! This is like a dream come true! No judgments coming from other guests. No fear of getting my ass toss in jail for public nudity. What a pure blissful moment it is to start the day dressed up with a rubber catsuit and end up the afternoon completely naked splashing around in the sea!

That’s why you won’t only see boobies and ass in this set, but also lots of smiles coming from my part. And you know what they say: smiles are contagious 😉 So why keep standing there while you could join my fun? Just take my hand and enjoy the sun with me 😀

Credits:
Photos: M.P.
Latex: HW Design

Dear fan, YOUR ACCESS STATUS:
- No Plan Currently Active -
[ ARE YOU LOGGED-IN? ]
( If logged-in, is your plan expired? )
[ Preview ] - [ View All Packs ] - [ Login ]

THE CURRENT SET BELONGS TO
LATEX PACK 04
CHOOSE ONE OF THESE OPTIONS:
(Unlock This Pack)
(Unlock All LATEX Packs)
(Browse All LATEX Packs)

PREVIEW CONTENT

0 0 votes
Article Rating
Subscribe
Notify of

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

4 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
matt1986
5 years ago

Wow ce petit top en latex sportif, est fait sur mesure pour vous. On doit bien transpirer dedans -)

Lucky Strick
Lucky Strick
5 years ago

WOW ! Cette tenue et tes fesses !!!

Bianca
Admin
5 years ago

merci merci! oui cetait un catsuit en latex a la base que jai coupé les jambes pour en faire un shorty. contente que vous aimez :-p

Jay Harpool
Jay Harpool
5 years ago

So amazing, as always

Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x